Appraisal Education :: Classes
Basic Appraisal Principles is a 30 hour course that meets qualifying education requirements toward an Appraiser Trainee license. It is approved for 28 hours of continuing education without the exam. The course covers the following topics:
- Real Estate Appraisal And You
- The Professional Appraiser
- Legal Considerations In Appraisal
- The Formal Appraisal Process
- Focus On Neighborhood, Community And Market
- Real Estate Economics And Value
- Property Inspection And Analysis: The Site
- Property Inspection And Analysis: The Improvements
- Appraising Special Ownership Interests
Basic Appraisal Principles is AQB approved thru Hondros Learning. The Arthur Gary School of Real Estate is an authorized secondary provider.
Basic Appraisal Principles is $345.00. Includes books and material.