Appraisal Education :: Classes
Basic Appraisal Procedures is a 30 hour course that meets qualifying education requirements toward an Appraiser Trainee license. It is approved for 28 hours of continuing education without the exam. The course covers the following topics:
- The Sales Comparison Approach
- Analyzing And Adjusting Comparable Sales
- Valuing The Site
- Introducing The Cost Approach
- Estimating Loss In Value: Accrued Depreciation
- The Income Approach
- Income Capitalization: Rates And Techniques
- Reconciling The Estimates
- Reporting Appraisal Opinions
Basic Appraisal Procedures is AQB approved thru Hondros Learning. The Arthur Gary School of Real Estate is an authorized secondary provider.
Basic Appraisal Procedures is $345.00. Includes books and material.