- Date: 03/02/2021
- All Class Dates: March 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30 April 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20
- Class Times: March 2 - April 15: 9:00am - 12:15pm, April 20: 9:00am - 12:00pm OR 1:00pm - 4:00pm (you will receive your time slot during class)
- Instructor: Elaine Richer
- Location: Online
- Accredited in: Maine
Please note: The Final Exam will be administered in person at the school’s Westbrook location on April 20th.
This class will be conducted by our instructors live online using the Zoom platform. We recommend that you test your ability to connect to the Zoom platform before the course starts. You can test it here.
This 50-hour course covers all the educational requirements that are necessary to apply for a Broker license. To qualify for the Broker license the applicant must apply to the Maine Real Estate Commission and show proof of having passed the Designated Broker course within one year of applying. The applicant must have been licensed as an Associate Broker for 2 years within the 5 years immediately preceding the date of application submitted to the Commission.
As per state mandates, students are allowed to miss no more than 10% of seat time for live qualifying education classes. While we will make every effort to accommodate special arrangement for students missing more than the allotted time, we cannot guarantee that every situation will result in available make up time. An additional fee to the student will be charged, based on the amount of time needed and the availability of the instructor.
- Computer with reliable internet connection, microphone and webcam
- Simple calculator with no internet connection or programming capability
- Notebook/Notepad for student use
The course fee includes the textbook and materials. The course materials will be uploaded to your Student Portal and the textbook will be mailed to the address you provide during checkout.
There is No State Exam required after passing this course.