- Date: 11/02/2020
- All Class Dates: November 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, December 2, 7, 9, 14, 16
- Class Times: 4:30pm - 8:30pm
- Instructors: EJ Demers Rebecca Mann
- Location: Online
- Accredited in: Maine
The state of Maine requires that a person pass the 55 hour Sales Agent course and a state exam, both with a 75% or better, in order to qualify for a Sales Agent license. Our 55 hour Sales Agent course covers all of the material required by Maine License Law and Rules to qualify for a Sales Agent license.
As per state mandates, students are allowed to miss no more than 10% of seat time for live qualifying education classes. While we make every effort to accommodate special arrangements for students missing more than the allotted time, we cannot guarantee that every situation will result in available make up time. An additional fee to the student will be charged, based on the amount of time needed and the availability of the instructor.
- Computer with reliable internet connection, microphone and webcam
- The ability to scan multiple pages, combine them to a single PDF and send via email
- Simple calculator with no internet connection or programming capability
- Notebook/Notepad for student use
The course fee includes the textbook and materials. The course materials will be uploaded to your Student Portal and the textbook will be mailed to the address you provide during checkout.
If these course dates do not work for you, we offer the Sales Agent Course in correspondence form which you can view here.